Open Access Policy
Open access is an ongoing publication practice which differs in the way traditional methods of publishing papers to the public get submitted, reviewed, authenticated and finally published. In Open Access publication model neither readers nor a reader’s institution are charged for access to articles or other resources. Users are free to read (by giving proper citation of the original publication), download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles for any non-commercial purpose without requiring a subscription to the journal in which these articles are published.
The Editors/Consulting Editors of Cosmos an International Journal of Arts and Higher Education enforce a rigorous blind double peer-review process together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where we become aware of ethical issues, we are committed to investigating and taking necessary action to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Cosmos Publications has been applied for COPE Membership for their journals.
Digital Archiving Policy
The journal is digital archiving at PKP (Public Knowledge Project) on Zotero (www.zotero.org).
Point to Remember by Author
- The manuscript should not exceed 3000 words (3-12 A4 Size pages, Line Spacing 1.5, font size 12, font type- Times New Roman).
- Clarity of Language: For titles, abstracts, and all other published text presented in English, the language must be clear and comprehensible to a global audience.
- Each paper should be preceded by an abstract of about 100-200 words & keywords.
- Tables/ Figures should be numbered consecutively and inserted into the document in the preferred location.
- All footnotes should be indicated by serial numbers in the text, and the literature cited should be detailed under Notes at end of the paper bearing corresponding numbers, before the reference.
- Place the references at the end of the manuscript following the endnotes.
- The manuscript should submit in MS Word file.
- The paper should not have already been published or submitted elsewhere for possible publication. A certificate in the regard is to be submitted by authors while submitting the paper to the Editor-in-Chief.
- The author(s) should submit cover letter with consent.
- Author should send the copyright form after completing the review process.
- Manuscript should be plagiarized free as per norms.
- The Author has to submit their ORCid id at the time of Manuscript Submission.
- Author is advised to upload their manuscript on e-library like Google Scholar, Research Gate, SSRN or any other.
Author(s) be sure that:
Plagiarism Check: Good quality plagiarism software/ tool will be used to check similarity that would not be more than 15% including reference section. In the case of exclusion of references, it should be less than 5%.
Quality Check: All submitted paper should be cutting edge, result oriented, original paper and under the scope of the journal that should belong to the management and technology area. In the paper title, there should not be word ‘Overview / brief / Introduction, Review, Case Study / Study, Survey, Approach, Comparative Investigation, Investigation’.
- Copyright: All authors will submit copyright to the Journal.
- Review Criteria: This journal uses double-blind review process.
- Processing Time for Paper: 4-6 weeks.